00 91 987 333 0309
Ladakh Tour Packages
- Best of Leh and Kashmir Best of Leh and Manali Glimpses of Leh and Ladakh High Altitude Lake tour Kerala with Ladakh
- Ladakh Cultural tour Ladakh with Golden Triangle Ladakh and Kashmir tour Ladakh with Classical India Ladakh with Taj
- Leh and Ladakh Panaroma Manali - Leh by road Ladakh with Rajasthan Markha Valley via Ganda Stok-Kangri Expedition
- Lamayuru Alchi Trek Tsomoriri - Kibber Tour Jhunglam Trek Tour Kangyatse Tour Tingmosgam Tour
- Markha Valley Phyang Hunder Tour Spituk Stok Kangyatse Tour Rupshu Kharnak
- Ladakh Lakes Tour Ladakh Monastery Tour Lamayuru via Zanskar Lamayuru-Zanskar Trek Rumtse Tsomoriri Tour
Ladakh is home to some most beautiful lakes. In the winter when temperatures hover near 50 degrees, everything in Ladakh freezes. The beatuiful lakes Pangong and Tsomoriri also freeze to a depth of several meters. These lakes are gifted with natural beauty and look up to an unlimited sea of the mountains. The sapphire blue waters of the famous Tso Moriri Lake look artificial. The lake is the breeding ground for migratory birds like crested grebe and black-necked crane.
Known as the 'mountain lake',Tso Moriri is located in Changthang region, about 240 kms southeast of Leh. Surrounded by the Trans-Himalayan range and the Greater ..
Tso Kar or 'white lake' is a brackish salt-water lake and is located about 70 kms west of Tso Moriri in the Rupsu valley. This is a much smaller lake compared to the Tso Moriri..
Situated at a height of about 4,300m Pangong Tso is the largest brackish lake in Asia, with a larger part of it extending into Tibet. It is 130 kms long and 5 kms at its widest point..
Wish to explore a completely untouched and virgin water body amidst the mighty ranges of the Himalayas? Trek to the famous Chandratal lake (the Moon Lake) and you will feel like going to the moon.